If you prefer a hands-on approach to tackling life’s challenges, you’re volunteer material! Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Nehemiah Global Foundation. We are very excited that you have selected us as your volunteer site! Nehemiah Global Foundation and it’s Child and Family services division Catalyst Xtreme Wilderness Therapy Program, that works with a number of different agency partners that work on the Frontline of Hunger Relief to working with our troubled youth programs, that needs mentoring and coaching and everything between. We always need help and would love you to come along side of us. We are excited that you have a heart for volunteering your time to help others. We are certain that you will find your experience here to be fun and rewarding.
Typical volunteer activities include:
- Mentoring and coaching trouble youth that need that helping hand.
- Sorting and repackaging food at the agency partners food pantries in which we serve. “Back-pack for Kids” – assembling bags of weekend food for children in need.
- Kids Summer Food Service Program – packaging fresh, nutritious meals for children.
- Helping out at Special Events like Homeless Feeding, Food Drives, Church Outreaches.
- Administrative help with mailings and clerical duties.
Please make all checks payable to Nehemiah Global Foundation and Send to:
Nehemiah Global Foundation
7367 W. Grant Ranch, Blvd # 2523
Littleton, CO 80123
702-203-6031 / 1-888-258-1537 Voice Mail / Fax
We also provide speakers for events. If you would like a representative from Nehemiah Global Foundation or Catalyst Xtreme Wilderness Therapy to speak at your organization or luncheon meeting ,we look forward to hearing from you. Please give us a call at 702-203-6031 or 1-888-258-1537 VM/Fax or e-mail your request to email@example.com