Through the generosity of corporate giving programs, you can help us meeting our community impact goals of helping hundreds of thousands of struggling families with emergency food relief. Hunger in America continues to grow each year impacting seniors, homeless, and children in our great country.We are excited for our newest program of offering Children and Family Services. This program will help hundreds of familes per year that are in Crisis. All corporate donations are tax-deductible.
Other Ways to Give
Volunteering with NGF is a great way for your company or group to increase morale, and to help fight hunger in our communities, and have fun doing it! Get together and get involved through the following programs:
1. Start a Walk-A-Thon to fundraise and increase awareness in your community about hunger issues
2. Start an office or group lunch campaign. Share a lunch by giving your lunch money to someone in need of a nutritious meal.
3. Ask your employer about company giving programs such as: Matching Gifts
4. Many companies often increase the impact of their employees’ gifts to NGF, as well, by matching employee’s contributions.
5. Similarly, many companies will make a contribution to a charitable organization for hours volunteered by employees.
6. Payroll deduction if your employer offers a payroll deduction program for charitable organizations, you designate NGF.
Your Human Resources benefits department can provide you with information about these programs.
If your company or group would like to participate in any of these activities please contact Terry Williams at 702-203-6031 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Other Ways to Give:
• Monthly Giving
• Tribute Gifts: Honor and Memorial Gifts
• Planned Gifts
• In-Kind Value
Please Mail All Donations To:
You can send a check or money order payable to Nehemiah Global Foundation. You can also use our website to make a contribution using your credit card. Please send all monetary donations to:
Nehemiah Global Foundation
7367 W. Grant Ranch, Blvd. # 2523, Littleton, CO 80123
702-203-6031 / 1-888-258-1537 VM/Fax